CFO BRIO Holding, Malmö
BRIOs history began in 1884 with basket maker Ivar Bengtsson. Today BRIO is a global corporation, holding the brands BRIO, Alga, Simo and Carena. In 2011 a major restructuring of BRIO’s organization was initiated. The company was removed from the stock exchange and the three business areas were split in five legal units: BRIO AB, BRIO Care AB, BRIO Lekehuset Partner AS, Alga AB and Scanditory AB. The annual turnover was 900 million SEK in 2011 and the number of employees 300 worldwide (170 in Sweden).
All production takes place in China with the exception of BRIO’s own production of prams and children’s car seats in Hungary. BRIO has under Proventus’ ownership, since 2004, taken full control of the company’s identity by buying out licensees and investing in the development of new products, while living up to the heritage.
The overall mission of the CFO is to manage the continued transformation of the company’s financial functions and secure efficient processes, maximizing group synergies and autonomy and rationality of the companies.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Lead and develop the organisation of the Brio Holding support functions Finance, Legal, HR, and IT (drive tasks like e.g. evaluate possibilities to outsource parts of the Shared Service Function, decentralise finance functions etc)
- Act as a sparring partner to the group CEO/chairman of the board in long term strategic initiatives, help generate alternative action plans and counsel with support on how to proceed. Be involved in daily operations, as a sounding board to the CEO, the management team, business managers and other decision makers.
- Take a leading role in due diligence processes in company divestments/acquisitions and prepare for sales of companies, handle communication towards banks and investors.
- Secure efficient accounting and reporting processes in all companies as well as in the Holding company, ensure common processes are set-up and that common guidelines are in place. Follow up and signal to business managers if and when not complying with established processes.
- Managing 3-4 direct reports as well as coaching and follow up on controllers in the companies. Identify recruitment need and lead recruitment processes within the finance function
You are a high calibre finance professional, who thrives in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment and has a good track record of previous, successfully executed change projects within finance. You have broad CFO experience and in-depth knowledge in accounting as well as in business controlling. Since structural changes are a part of Brio’s current and future operations, you have a good track record from working with mergers, acquisitions and divestments from a strategic as well as hands-on perspective. Hands-on leadership, energy and excellent communication skills are other important traits for this position.
The position is located at the BRIO headquarter in Malmö
You are welcome to send your application to email@example.com, ref. 7452. For more information please contact Alumni, +46-8-796 17 00